Minneapolis, MNPart Time or Full Time
Our team is in need of a Staff Assistant to provide support with daily office responsibilities and project assignments. Must be a reliable presence, articulate and organized. Our ideal candidate is a straightforward communicator with a multidisciplinary take on problem solving. Competency in MS Office is essential and experience with Xero is preferred but not mandatory. Willingness to learn new apps and processes is a must.
The Staff Assistant will learn to work closely with our team on customer service and basic bookkeeping as well as varied office tasks and errands. Due to the nature of working within a small business, the tasks required of this position will be ever evolving.
Currently hiring for 15 to 40 hours per week, within our office hours of 9AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. If Part Time, we prefer this position in the office 4 to 5 days a week, with the same shift daily, but will be flexible for the right candidate. Candidate must also be amenable and able to work remotely on occasion due to our sometimes atypical schedule.
Trade Associate Alexandra Toskas is the direct supervisor for this role.
Please email application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for this position, you must complete and submit all requested application materials. Interview and interpersonal skills will be a significant factor in our decision.
- Learn, understand and communicate company business model and SOPs
- Filter, assess and respond to client lead phone and email inquiries
- Organize, document and follow up on client lead inquires
- Schedule appointments for team members
- Take detailed notes during client and team meetings
- Maintain AP/AR entries and files
- Manage sample inventory
- Package, ship and track mail and shipments
- Book travel, create and manage detailed itineraries
- Maintain relevant shared calendars
- Research to support team member assignments and projects
- Keep office clean and organized between cleaning service
- Run office errands
- Run personal errands for CEO and Production Director
- Reliable and dependable problem solver
- Ability to take on multiple assignments and prioritize workload
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, with keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong online research skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in Intuit QBO is ideal, but not required
- Cover letter
- Professional references